Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 5953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 86

Six Days – The Incredible Story of D-Day’s Lost Chapter; Daphne Byrne; and Blue In Green.

I think this is the first blog entry with titles from both DC Vertigo and DC Black Label.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 87

Plunge; Sex Criminals Vol. 6 – Six Criminals; and Dying is Easy. Featuring Joe Hill comics for two different publishers.

The Sandman Universe III

The Dreaming Vol. 3 – One Magic Movement; Lucifer Vol. 3 – The Wild Hunt; Books of Magic Vol. 3 – Dwelling in Possibility House of Whispers Vol. 3 – Watching the Watchers; John Constantine, Hellblazer Vol. 1- Marks of Woe; and Books of Magic Vol. 3 – Dwelling in Possibility.

I've just finished the first half of ZINDA BLAKE #6, the last book of the series.

What TF am I talking about?

None of the "friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet" gives a damn!

Jeff of Earth:

Which Earth is that? When you have half my experience and expertise, I'd be happy to respect you. Since you do not and probably never will, buzz TF off!

Which "experience and expertise" is this?  I haven't seen any evidence of either.

Kevin Ahearn said:

Jeff of Earth:

Which Earth is that? When you have half my experience and expertise, I'd be happy to respect you. Since you do not and probably never will, buzz TF off!

Baron:

superhero-story.pdf (wordpress.com)

WAS I a "Top Secret Superhero" or not?

And if so, so what if it didn't impact the rest of my life!

Fair enough?

I have seen nothing so far that convinces me to take you seriously.  If nothing else. I find it difficult to believe that someone who was a "top secret super-hero" would not have learned more discretion than so far exhibited here.

Kevin Ahearn said:

Baron:

superhero-story.pdf (wordpress.com)

WAS I a "Top Secret Superhero" or not?

And if so, so what if it didn't impact the rest of my life!

Fair enough?

Baron: 

I waited two weeks for anybody to comment on my story,

But not a complete waste, far from it.

We all found out that Mark's musician friends were in [West] Germany doing the same thing. (Except they weren't.)

Can't wait to find out more.

Well, I suggest that you sit comfortably, and have snacks handy, as it may be a long wait.

Kevin Ahearn said:

Baron: 

I waited two weeks for anybody to comment on my story,

But not a complete waste, far from it.

We all found out that Mark's musician friends were in [West] Germany doing the same thing. (Except they weren't.)

Can't wait to find out more.

Baron:

I'm 75 and for four years I've been fighting Stage IV lung cancer. After two tours in the Peace Corps, I learned one thing for sure: Never ever feel sorry for yourself.

I asked repeated to be completely deleted from this site to no avail.

Think you can do that?

Kevin,

I didn't do anything about those requests because you posted them on my page--which does not trigger any kind of notice--so I didn't see them until days later. By then you had gotten active on the board again, so I let it slide. If you really want your membership deleted, just say so. I'll take care of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service