Dark chocolate covered strawberries (love those anti-oxidants!) and water.

Views: 732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Diet Dr. Pepper
Orange Gatorade, diluted
Diet Coke.
Rum & Limeade
Coke Zero
Coffee!
Kenya AA coffee
We had a somewhat traditional July 4th meal a day early: chicken dogs with sauerkraut and veggie chili. Gin & tonic to drink.
Chicken dog with veggie chili and cheese for lunch, plus two French pastries we bought at the farmer's market earlier today. Just finishing the Kenya AA coffee.
Diet Dr. Pepper
Vodka & Limeade
Coffee!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"George Perez teamed up with Mark Waid on a revival of The Brave and The Bold in 2007, producing…"
29 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The Red Tornado Unleashed!"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Planet of the Apes
"All I know is if Cornelius joins the Avengers, I'll be seriously ticked off!  Caesar,…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I wouldn't say that Popeye was the first super-hero.  To me, Superman is the first…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Planet of the Apes
"Hmmm. I have all the magazines. I have all the reprints. Will I be able to resist buying these…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"There was a stretch of Thimble Theater where the strip mostly focused on Popeye having…"
1 hour ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"As for Popeye being the first super hero - I certainly never thought of him in that way. And as…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"The local Dollar (and a Quarter) Tree carries canned Chili Without Beans, which is actually quite…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Martinis are made with gin. Chili does not have beans in it. Whereas it's perfectly all right…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Seduction of the Innocent
"You are very welcome! "
2 hours ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I have been a Popeye fan for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories are of…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
10 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service