After the cataclysmic events of X-Men: Schism, all of mutantkind will be forced to make the biggest decision of their lives. What team will you choose?
Not bad, actually. I picked this up on a whim - I've never been a big Batgirl fan, in any of her incarnations. Never was against the character, just not a big fan. Never read nothing by Simone before, either.
Another one I picked up on a whim. I kind of liked this - yeah, it's Batman vs The Joker, Round One Million Six, but it's an interesting plot that leaves me curious to know what happens next.
The artwork is pretty good in this one, too - I won't sp
I just happened to run across some photos of the new Superman, Henry Cavill, and it looks like, once again, the comics are making the bad decision to follow the lead of a super-hero movie in changing their characters. At least, I see a few similarit
The future of mutantkind begins this October in X-Men: Schism #5! Superstar artist Adam Kubert joins Marvel Architect Jason Aaron for this explosive finale that will cha
After the cataclysmic events of X-Men: Schism, all of mutantkind will be forced to make the biggest decision of their lives. What team will you choose?
The genius of Grant Morrison's rendition of Superman sounds like he's jumping over the Silver Age version where Superman was at his peak popularity and depicting a modern version very reminiscent of his earliest appearanc
Another "whim" purchase, basically, although I have always been a sucker for the "Batmen of many nations" concept, and have been enjoying the Batman, Incorporated.
I kind of liked this - I never read nothing by Winick before, but this seems well-wr