Replies

• I've noticed some confusion in media commentary regarding the ownership of what used to be 20th/21st Century Fox movies and non-news TV shows. Some people seem to think that these entertainment properties are still owned by the Murdochs. Disney bought these properties from them and rebranded them as 20th Century Studios and then/also Searchlight Pictures under the umbrella of Disney. The Murdoch-owned Fox Corporation today owns all of the "news" related properties, including some but not all of the Fox-affiliated TV stations.

• AT&T (renamed from PacBell) notifies users of data breach (Happy Easter)

STORY

Resetting the passwords doesn't deal with the Social Security Numbers leak.

AT&T notifies users of data breach and resets millions of passcodes
    AT&T says it has begun notifying millions of customers about the theft of personal data, including Social Security numbers, recently discovered onlin…
  • SAGA gets commuter-sized in new 6X9 format

STORY

A way to pick up new or returning readers like we used to do on the old newsstands. (Saga, which I love, needs to be clearly marked as age restricted. We don't want the haters to have ammunition.)

SAGA gets commuter-sized in new 6X9 format
    Saga is the latest comic to get a new print edition that clocks in at 6X9, making it easier to haul around.

• Early Unused Concepts for the First Disneyland

This should be interesting to anyone who has visited one of the Disney parks.

STORY AND ARTWORK

See early Disneyland ride concepts that never got built – Press Telegram
    • Fascinating. You may be interested (if you are not already) in Defunctland at YouTube.

Defunctland
      Hello and welcome to Defunctland! Defunctland is a YouTube series discussing the history of extinct theme park and themed entertainment experiences.…
  • 12421630286?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Did you feel it out on LI?

• I didn't.  Our Jersey guys sure did, though.

• I felt the tremor at College Point, Queens, NY! 

• One of my friend's kids felt it up in Boston.

This reply was deleted.