I never thought that The Flash and Aquaman would be on this list...but, right now, they are.  The art design of Flash is amazing and I like the humor and the addition of Mera in Aquaman.

Daredevil - ...just about the perfect comic book.

iZombie - This continues to be a super-fun horror-romance-humor comic.

Usagi Yojimbo - The 200th comic featuring Usagi by the master, Stan Sakai, is in shops today...do yourself a favor and pick it up.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I can tell you my current #1 favorite: Daredevil (same as yours)

I'm also greatly enjoying the DCnUs I'm reading: Action Comics/Superman, Swamp Thing and OMAC

Captain America a good and so is Breed III.

Okay, that's a more than five. Sue me. :)

• For the first time in years, my favorite comic character is in my favorite comic book: Flash!

Next up is Daredevil (the only Marvel book I buy, excluding Icon titles). Arguably, this is an even better book than Flash, but it suffers from a noticeable lack of Flash. Five issues, and he hasn't appeared even once!

Then, in no particular order, Wonder Woman, Action Comics... and OMAC

That can't be right, can it?

(Swamp Thing and Batman are also way up there.)

• Well...Flash could be in there...we just can't see him.
  • Daredevil, Nightwing, Batman, Ultimate Spider-man, Sixth Gun.
  • Daredevil with four out of four votes so far!
  • Daredevil is good stuff. I haven't read issue 5 yet.
  • Here’s a “heads up” to you guys who haven’t been buying Daredevil: Marvel has solicited a hardcover of the first six issues for January 25 release, $20. That’s a damn good price (for some damn good comics).
  • Agreed!

Jeff of Earth-J said:
    Here’s a “heads up” to you guys who haven’t been buying Daredevil: Marvel has solicited a hardcover of the first six issues for January 25 release, $20. That’s a damn good price (for some damn good comics).
  • Hmmm ... I was unlucky enough to miss out on issue #1; that might be worth getting.
  • I've gotta say, for the second month in a row, Action has given us a block of ads in place of story content. It's off my top 5, and Batman's in! I'm a fickle creature.
This reply was deleted.