To paraphrase George Orwell, "All Legionnaires are equal, but some Legionnaires are more equal than others." Here are the Legionnaires who have been elevated to the status of Moderator, and charged with keeping the peace:

Feel free to contact any of these worthies with any questions or concerns.

Views: 982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now it's letting me post again.

It told me I was suspended, too.

Dave Palmer said:

Please explain.  I’m not necessarily owed an explanation but one would be nice.  Is my suspension permanent?

I hope it's obvious by now you weren't suspended for real, Dave. Ning did some maintenance on Sunday afternoon and everybody who was on got that suspension notice, including me. Maybe everybody who wasn't on, too. Nice job, Ning!

Anyway,  after about a half hour, I was able to get back on. I assume that's true of everyone. If anybody is still having trouble, let me know -- if you can't post, then email me at capncomics@aol.com.

Thanks, Captain,

Given how the past 24 hours have gone for me, no additional bad news would have been surprising.

Now, I better zip over to the Cover a Day thread and see how far behind I am.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service