Didn't the Legion of Super-Heroes fight something called the Red Circle?

RE The Web One-Shot: Meh.

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To expand: It was OK. The story was mildly interesting, the art was only slightly subpar. I'll most likely pick up the others, if I remember to.
It was the Dark Circle, Baron B.
Not to be confused with Black Zero.
Or the White Triangle, whom the Legion also fought.
Or the Chartreuse Lanterns who they didn't fight
So what emotion do the Chartreuse Lanterns represent?
Don Collett said:
So what emotion do the Chartreuse Lanterns represent?

Ennui.
Just curious - anyone else planning on looking at these Red Circle books?
The Baron said:

I have at least one of them, but I haven't read it yet.
Travis Herrick said:
The Baron said:

I have at least one of them, but I haven't read it yet.

Oh. Is more than one out, already?
Hangman #1, Inferno #1, and The Web #1 are all out.

The first two at least, should be read in order. I haven't read the Web yet.

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

All of 'em are as dull as dishwater so far.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
2 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
16 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Thanks, Jeff. I guess my feeling is, the passage of time will mean there'll be cognitive…"
58 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"As far as I can tell, you're right -- though I haven't read anywhere near the entirety of…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"I always heard Creedence Clearwater Revival's "There's a bad moon on the rise"…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Way to keep a secret, Neal! "
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Ed McBain took a similar tack in the 87th Precinct series, which spanned 1956 to 2005. Each story…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Ka-Zar, Conan, and Ka-Zar and Conan"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #37: As I mentioned Sunday, the first issue of Swamp Thing I ever bought, #34, was a recent…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Over in another discussion, I posted the thoughts of Mike Gold apropos the origin of Jon Sable…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Back in 1992, Mikes Gold and Grell (editor and writer/artist) put out the Green Arrow origin series…"
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"It's tricky, because there's lyrics that I've mis-heard, but none that I could say…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service