I just bought the World of Archie Double Digerst which apparently reprints the entire Tiny Titans/Lil Archie crossover mini. But that got me thinking about the Titans so.....

1. When did the Teen Titans learn Robin's secret identity? I know that they knew by the 70s revival where even dubious characters like the Joker's Daughter/Harelequin were in on it. That must have pleased Bats no end! I know in the Silver Age, Kid Flash and Speedy revealed their IDs but did the Teen Wonder?
  2. The people of Star City must be as dense as the people of Metropolis. Oliver Queen and Green Arrow, two tall, blond prominent residents, both grow the same beard/mustache combo at the same time and no one connects the dots? That little mask must really make a difference!
  3. Did the Elongated Man reveal his identity to the world before or after he married Sue?
  4. Outside the pages of Brave & Bold, beyond Superman, the JLA and presumably the Teen Titans, did any other DC hero know Batman's true identity?
  5. I'm pretty sure the answer is no but did Snapper Carr know any of the JLAers' real names?
  6. Who knew Batgirl's secret identity first; Supergirl or Robin?

Views: 793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh lord, no, not the Superman-hypnotizes-the-world theme again... :)
Spellbinder redux?

Eric L. Sofer said:
Oh lord, no, not the Superman-hypnotizes-the-world theme again... :)
Well done to our musical maestros!

Bravo, you crazy kids!

What they said.

I had no idea what I was starting with one little song reference.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service