Daredevil - If you like superhero comics and you're not reading this...I don't know what to say to you...yes, I do...BUY IT!

The Flash - The story is good, but the art is amazing.

Aquaman - I love the husband and wife superhero team here.

JLA - A big, crazy, funny mess of a book and I enjoy every page.

Princeless - a great indy, all-ages book about a princess sick of her place in the social order who decides to do something about it.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Daredevil

Flash

Batman

Ultimate Spider-man

Nightwing

• Flash

OMAC

Daredevil

Secret Avengers

Wolverine and the X-Men

• Ah, I forgot about Secret Avengers. It's been really good since Warren Ellis took over doing the one-shots.

JeffCarter said:

Flash

OMAC

Daredevil

Secret Avengers

Wolverine and the X-Men

• 1) Daredevil
    2) Dungeons & Dragons
    3) Flash
    4) Wolverine and the X-Men
    5) (tie) Journey Into Mystery
    and Amazing Spider-Man and Batman and Secret Avengers

Do I cheat and create a top 8 list? Very well, I cheat and create a top 8 list. My readings are vast, and contain multitudes.

• I only read Wolverine & the X-men #1, I haven't gotten to read issue 2 yet. I liked #1 a lot, I'm assuming that since two of you have listed it, it must be really good.

• 1-4 I just ranked alphabetically, but if I'd done it in order of preference, I'm pretty sure Wolverine and the X-Men would've been #1.* Jason Aaron is creating such a playfully wonderful world while still creating a very strong, intelligent comic, and Chris Bachalo...well, anything with his art is almost certainly going to make it to my top five on his strengths alone.

* — Now that I'm thinking about it...

1) Wolverine and the X-Men

2) (tie) Daredevil, Flash

4) Dungeons & Dragons

5) see above

• 1) Flash

2) Daredevil

3) OMAC

4) Wonder Woman

5) Dark Horse Presents -- edging out Batwoman simply for variety's sake. I anticipate this comic more than most every month, simply because I never completely know what I'm going to get!

• Doggone it! I forgot about Wonder Woman. Trying to think of what I'd cut off of my list, though! So...hard!

Rob Staeger said:

1) Flash

2) Daredevil

3) OMAC

4) Wonder Woman

5) Dark Horse Presents -- edging out Batwoman simply for variety's sake. I anticipate this comic more than most every month, simply because I never completely know what I'm going to get!

• Amazing Spider-Man

Aquaman

Avengers Academy

Batgirl

iZombie

• Batman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Omac

Demon Knights

This reply was deleted.