You know the drill.

Views: 10507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quality Hacking.  This profile actually appeared in Trinity College Dublin's website for a while.

Tom Selleck's Moustache! (Which, BTW, is a killer name for a rock band.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT%26T_Building_(Nashville)

Remembering I work just a few blocks from a structure known as the Batman Building. (You should see it lit up at night.)

Yesterday, I met Tom Strong.
The book I am currently reading is called Extreme War. The author describes the battle between Alexander and Darius lll near Nineveh as the "Thrilla in Gaugamela."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qG62kDIMeo&feature=related

Watching this tour of Memphis TV programming in 1964. They had state-of-the-art graphics then, huh? Pure nostalgia.

People who grew up in (or near) Memphis in the '60s need no introduction to Sivad, the local horror host. I actually saw him in person a couple of times.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACbyqHFp7bk&feature=related

And here's part 2 of the Memphis TV tour.

Driving down the road and seeing a trailer with a sign advertising: The Best Little Outhouses in Texas
Today is superhero day at the school where I work. I've seen kids from kindergarten to 12th grade dressed as Batman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Lantern, Wolverine, the Punisher, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Spider-Girl, etc. There's one girl dressed as Captain America, and she insists on being called "Captain America Girl" and not "Miss America." One assistant principal is dressed as Clark Kent, and his son is wearing an orange shirt he drew a pattern on to be Ben Grimm.

"And heaven forbid we should overlook one of Dracula’s strangest moments, the wholly unexpected appearance of one of the world’s rarest animals: the Lesser Scuttling Transylvanian Armadillo."

From here (thanks again, Luke).

PowerBook Pete (The Mad Mod) said:
Today is superhero day at the school where I work. I've seen kids from kindergarten to 12th grade dressed as Batman, Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Lantern, Wolverine, the Punisher, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Spider-Girl, etc. There's one girl dressed as Captain America, and she insists on being called "Captain America Girl" and not "Miss America." One assistant principal is dressed as Clark Kent, and his son is wearing an orange shirt he drew a pattern on to be Ben Grimm.
..." Rocks " or " lumpy skin " versions ?????????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service