Preview: 'Spell Checkers Volume 2: Sons of a Preacher Man'
From Oni Press
Sept. 27, 2011
From Oni Press
Sept. 27, 2011
From Marvel Entertainment
Sept. 28, 2011
Enroll In The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning In WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #1!
Classes begin this October!
What do you think of the new school? Join the conversation on Twitter with #XMenRegenesis.
WO
Read more…From Marvel Entertainment
Sept. 28, 2011
CASTLE: RICHARD CASTLE’S DEADLY STORM
On Sale Today From Marvel & ABC!
Today, experience the adventures of Derrick Storm like never before as Marvel Entertainment and ABC Studios celebrate the release of Ca
Anopther one I bought on a whim.It's actually not too bad. There's a series of murders in Gotham, and Amadeus Arkham is called in, and he in turn calls in Hex. A tad implausible. but tolerable enough in an otherwise enjoyable story. Hex and Arkham m
Read more…How does one going about making a proposal for a new approach for a company-owned character , TO that company , protecting yourself but dealing with the fact that it's their character ??
You know , I just might , though it would be nowhere near sen
Read more…This is the first of the new DC 52 releases I read this week. I'm not familiar with the characters but I liked what Paul Cornell did with Captain Britain a few years back, so I thought I'd give it a show. Cornell lost me last week with Storm Watch. H
Read more…From Image Comics
Sept. 27, 2011
Read more…
From Marvel Entertainment
Sept. 27, 2011
WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #1 & #2 Covers Revealed!
This October, Wolverine heads up a brand new crew of X-Men in the oversized debut of Wolverine & The X-Men #1! From Marvel Architect writer Jason Aaron and f
Read more…