Sneak Peek: 'Mice Templar Volume III' #5
From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Mice Templar Volume III' #5
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Mice Templar Volume III' #5
Read more…
Everyone has been commenting on DC's post Flashpoint reboot, also known as the new 52.
Instead of posting on all the individual threads that already exist, I thought I would just post my opinions of the titles I actually bought and read in one genera
Read more…Has anyone read Warren Ellis' Secret Avengers #16? It's really good. It's a done-in-one adventure about a trip to a Secret Empire secret city under the ground.
Beast and Moon-Knight and Black Widow are in it, under Steve Roger's command. Good ar
Read more…With all the talk about the Green Goblin in Kirk G's thread here and the impressive new Hobgoblin in Amazing Spider-Man, I thought that I would bring up my second major encounter with Spidey's Emerald Enemy. As we all should know, the first Green Gob
Read more…From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'The Li'l Depressed Boy' #6
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'The Walking Dead Weekly' #37
Read more…
I read the first issue of the new IDW Star Trek book. It's not bad, I liked it OK. I liked the new Star Trek - I wasn't one of these folks who were outraged that thye had re-cast the old parts or anything. I did like the fact that they set up the n
Read more…Another one I picked up on a whim. It was OK, the art was nice, and the story - apparently shenanigans are occurring among the Olympians and a mortal woman has gotten herself caught up in them - is entertaining enough. I think I would've liked it a
Read more…From Marvel Comics
Sept. 21, 2011
Coming Soon In ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #3
ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #3 (AUG110596)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils by SARA PICHELLI
Colors by JUSTIN PONSOR
ON SALE 10/12/11
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 20, 2011
THE ACTIVITY: NO LONGER CLASSIFIED
Edmondson & Gerads Confirm Ongoing Image Comics Series
Berkeley, CA – Information has been leaking out over the last week about a mysterious new project from a pair of rising s
Read more…From Oni Press
Sept. 19, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Spontaneous' #4
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'The Infinite' #2
Read more…
For some reason, I find drinking from this glass darkly ironic.
From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Carbon Grey' TPB
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 6, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Spawn' #211
Read more…
Check out my twitter reviews of my Small Press Expo experience at twitter.com/johnsimcoe!
Read more…I really regret that my deceased dog Scoobert never got to meet my current puppy Dexter. It would have been like Superman meeting the Original Captain Marvel.
Read more…From Image Comics
Sept. 14, 2011
Sneak Peek: 'Severed' #2
Read more…