This February, prepare for the Punisher story you never thought you would read as Jason Aaron & Steve Dillon bring their epic run on PunisherMAX to an end with PunisherMAX #22. Frank Castl
Venom is on the run from his country and he’ll have to turn to the one person he despises the most for help in your first look at Venom #11! From critically acclaimed writer Ri
DC’s “The New 52” took over my newspaper column for a month, so I’ve fallen behind on reviewing other books, which have stacked up into teetering towers all around my desk. To make some mention of them while they’re still relevant, I’m going to do so
I had one of my lightest weeks ever this week, so decided to splurge and buy the first two issues of the new Hulk series. I haven’t liked the direction Marvel has been taking the Hulk for quite some time now, but I’ve grown tired of not being able to
Okay. You’ve read the recent Crime Does Not Pay collection. But what’s next? Well, what were the prolific team of Joe Simon and Jack Kirby doing in the crime genre at this time? CDNP had been around since ‘41, predating even EC’s contributions to the