From Cheryl and myself, to all of you, our fondest wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving Day, and many more of them!

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right back at you, Commander!

Great greetings to you and GMB! I'm thankful to have a friend like you and everyone else on this board!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, sir, and to all here on the Board!

And to you as well, Commander.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"I'm so confused! I made sure to watch Dr. No, From Russia With…"
18 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Feb. 6-12, 2023
"Or the draugr!"
19 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Feb. 6-12, 2023
"I've wanted to read this, but if the publisher doesn't think enough of it to publish a…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
""We haven't gotten there yet!" I'm so confused! I made sure to watch Dr. No,…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"You might find this interesting: I knew all of that except the part that it was SMERSH that were…"
3 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Hopefully this situation will turn out well in the end... (Image courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#104: You are being held in Sing sing under heavy sedation. While enroute to a "high security…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"THOR #178: "Somewhere in space, a figure lands upon a fearful, far-off planet, a figure we…"
6 hours ago
doc photo replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"From Russia With Love is one of the best Bond books and one of the best films. Sean Connery…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"THE BOOK: From Russia With Love was reportedly one of JFK's favorites. The acquisition of the…"
7 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"So what happened to the flowers here?"
9 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service