Replies

• On the front page, that reads as Bongo Comics Free-For-All Doctor Who 2000 A.D. Regened, and I thought "Awesome!"

• I would read that.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

On the front page, that reads as Bongo Comics Free-For-All Doctor Who 2000 A.D. Regened, and I thought "Awesome!"

• I was out of town, so I didn't make it to my regular friendly neighborhood comics shop. But I found a cool place that had a broad selection of the official FCBD titles -- and no limit on how many you could take! (but I didn't take them all). It also had a little table of graphic novels for one dollar -- and eight short boxes of comics for only 10 cents each! I was on Cloud Nine!

• I got everything except The Tick and Bongo Free-For-All, which were gone before we got there. That's the best I've ever done, which is a pretty good day. But those are two of the books my wife wanted, so I'd really like to get them, instead of some of the junk we did get.

OTOH, my LCS is really cool about just throwing merch at FCBD customers, and the more you buy, the more they throw. We got at least five T-shirts, which my wife bragged about on social media, so she had fun.

I did immediately try to find those two books. Weirdly, mycomicshop.com, gtowncomics.com and westfieldcomics.com showed no FCBD at all. I can usually get what I need from one of the three, so that was disappointing.

• I was travelling this weekend and it completely slipped my mind. This Wednesday I'll pick over the leftovers as usual.

• It would have been very inconvenient to get to a shop. But I'll certainly be checking Comixology: FCBD titles often show up in their free selection.

• For about the fifth maybe sixth year in a row I helped my LCS for FCBD day. He has a sidewalk sale, and I'm takes to stay outside and make sure nothing gets stolen.

Saturday, I picked up the Star Wars Adventures comic from IDW, DC Nation which they were giving away for free, Berlin and Shadow Roads. I ended up helping out Sunday as well (they always run a sale for FCBD) and also picked up the Disney Princess book as well as Barrier a preview of a new Brian K Vaughn series from Image. The Star Wars and Disney boom I plan on giving to my girlfriend's daughters.

Sunday I also read Riverdale, and Transformers comics. Both were pretty good, the Transformers comic had a pretty near reveal about the Space Knights as all of the properties IDW has are all in the same universe.

This reply was deleted.