I don’t usually post reactions to Dave Sim’s glamourpuss, but issue #22 is unusual for two reasons. First, Sim breaks character and writes the editorial as himself (rather than Glamourpuss), and discusses how long he might continue to dwell on the ev
Agonizing Love: The Golden Era of Romance Comics, by Michael Barson, Harper Design, $29.99
Talk about “Love Confessions”: I confess that I remain curious about romance comics, because I still don’t understand them. What was the appeal? Perhaps if I
The new Justice League receives four out of five stars from me but nearly only had three. Call it a B- (for those who remember having real grades). The art was dynamic, the first glimpse into this new word intriguing, what characterization there was
I’m not sure I’m up for this, but I’ll give it a shot. I had hoped to see some discussion of Frank Miller’s latest on this board, but given the generally negative impression of his recent work, I’m not surprised I haven’t. Regarding Holy Terror, I’m