ARCHIE CYBER ADVENTURES Archie Cyber Adventures picks up where the real world leaves off. Dive right into a new gaming universe filled with danger and excitement. When Dilton Doiley's newest
Archie in The Big Ditch - Jughead has a science project due in a week but it's not going to get done if his lab partner (and supposed best friend!) doesn't stop ditching him. Will Archie s
MEGA MAN #8 “Time Keeps Slipping” Part Four: The finale to Mega Man’s newest adventure! Dr. Wily has captured Roll and turned the eight Robot Masters against Mega Man! Can the blue bomber and Federal agent Jill Alo
One of the most prominent and popular African-American super heroes, STEEL will be making his debut into the world of DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 on December 7.
I don't think we have one of these on the current board yet.
Anyway, two Marvel books are getting the ax after only five issues: Doctor Voodoo and SWORD. I'm disappointed (though not surprised) by the cancellation of SWORD. It's a good series but th
Could this be it? Has everyone’s favorite Merc With A Mouth finally made an appointment with Lady Death? This February, witness the biggest change in Deadpool’s life as “DEAD” kicks off in Deadpoo
I've been going thru a list of comics publishers at Wikipedia, and out of curiosity I decided to do a little reading on DC Comics (since they had so much to say about them there).
Something that's always seemed a bit confusing to me was the corpora
"In the year 1969, intrepid astronaut Major Tom was launched in a tin capsule atop a glimmering rocket into the vast reaches of extraterrestrial space. Halfway through the mission, the Major exited his floating ship and was never heard from again. Wh
I have a hardcover of Lee and Kirby’s “Tales of Asgard” colored with the latest techniques, so why do I need this one-shot, really? One answer is “I don’t,” but another answer, equally valid, is “for comparison’s sake.” The story itself is made up of
I decided to give my little nephews a bunch of comics as an introduction/sampling of the DC and Marvel heroes. The boys are between 8 and 12 and while they've obviously watched cartoons, to my knowledge they've never read a comic book. I figured I'
Whatta ya know? There's a NEW comic from BIG BANG COMICS. I feel Gary Carlson's efforts (and those of the various creators he works with) deserve all the promotion they can get. Check it out at the BB site...
When last we left the Doctor he was awaiting the arrival of his soon-to-be erstwhile companion, Dodo Chaplet, outside the TARDIS on a street in London in the year 1966. Unexpectedly, Ben and Polly (two young people who helped the Doctor defeat the su