Preview: 'The Walking Dead Vol. 15: We Find Ourselves'
From Image Comics
Dec. 7, 2011
Read more…From Image Comics
Dec. 7, 2011
Read more…From Image Comics
Dec. 7, 2011
Read more…From IDW Publishing
Dec. 2, 2011
IDW and the Library of American Comics announce
The Complete Skippy by Percy Crosby
San Diego — IDW Publishing and the Library of American Comics
From Cartoon Network
Dec. 7, 2011
Cartoon Network Scheduling for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day
Adventure Time New Year’s Eve Countdown
Saturday, December 31 from 1 p.m. (ET, PT) to 7 p.m. (ET, PT)
ADVENTURE TIME (TV-PG)
I didn’t buy the first issue of the new series (which shipped today) but I almost did. I own every other incarnation of the Marvel’s former “non-team” and may eventually buy the trade if I hear good things about it in the meantime. So here’s your cha
Read more…From Image Comics
Dec. 7, 2011
From IDW Publishing
Dec. 7, 2011
After the bloody COBRA Civil War, a new commander is crowned.
COBRA will never be the same.
San Diego, CA (December 7, 2011) – IDW Publishing’s COBRA CIVIL WAR end today when th
From Heroic Publishing
Dec. 7, 2011
Black Enchantress visits Flare webcomic
Everyone's favorite little WitchGirl, the always naughty Black Enchantress, pays a visit to the Flare webcomic in a sequence of six comic strips starting Wednesday, Decem
Read more…From The New York Times: "Harry Morgan, Colonel Potter on 'M*A*S*H," Dies at 96":