Detective Comics last page shocker (spoilers)
Space
Holy crap! In Holly's words, "So...they really went there, huh?". Not only is James Gordon Jr mentally ill...he's a super crazy, sadistic killer. Only no one
Read more…Space
Holy crap! In Holly's words, "So...they really went there, huh?". Not only is James Gordon Jr mentally ill...he's a super crazy, sadistic killer. Only no one
Read more…Boy howdy is this a good book; is anyone else reading it?
This is one of the first titles I started picking up when I started collecting again a few months ago, and it is absolutely one of the best. With Thor off in his own newly-renumbered series,
Read more…Hey all,
Kurt Busiek's run on Superman from a few years ago is one of my all-time favorite runs on the character... and back then, there was once story that was promised (and completed) that kept getting pushed back for reasons that were never quit
Read more…From Metropolis Collectibles
July 16, 2011
If June Robbins (Challengers of the Unknown) had to take on the Countess (S.H.I.E.L.D.), who would win? Not necessarily in a fight, but in some type of competition.
Read more…From Diamond Comics Distribution Inc.
July 15, 2011
Diamond Announces Top Products For June 2011
BALTIMORE, MD — A hero fell as Peter Parker made the ultimate sacrifice to save his family and friends from the Green Goblin in Brian Michael Bendis a
Read more…Pretty much everyone has done so, but is there any recurring character in the Marvel Universe that couldn't defeat the Circus of Crime?
Read more…As most fans know by now, when the long-running Uncanny X-Men is canceled in a couple of months with issue #544), it will be replaced by two titles. As a result of "X-Men: Schism" -- a storyline about an ideological split between Cyclops and Wolverin
Read more…Apart from any Amalgam Comics.
With DC owned by Time Warner and Marvel owned by Disney they seem further away than ever, but I remember at different times in the past, there was some speculation that the two companies could merge into one and I won
Read more…...Please ?
Really , could someone please post the splash pages to ( original numbering ) ( however , the Marvel DAREDEVIL , not the Lev Gleason DAREDEVIL ) BATMAN #66 - the lead Joker story - and DAREDEVIL #102 ? I have a reason , I'll tell you wh
Read more…From CBS News: "Creator of 'Brady Bunch,' 'Gilligan's Island' Dies"
Read more…
I just spent my day at this year's Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC. It runs Fri - Sun, and I plan to be there for all three days. If anyone else on the board attends any of the days, this thread would be a good place for them to comment as well.
Read more…
Just thinking about this. Who would be a good character for the Spectre to team up with? Would it be someone really powerful, or perhaps someone with no powers whatsoever but a lot of grit and determination?
Yeah, I'm thinking John Constantine.
Read more…GREEN LANTERN #1 Geoff Johns has been charting the adventures of Hal Jordan and the GREEN LANTERN Corps since GREEN LANTERN: Rebirth, collaborating with such major artists as Ethan Van Sciver, Darwyn Cooke, Prentis Rollins, Marlo Alquiza and Mick Gr
Read more…This is for comics allegedly coming out in August:
1. I'm probably 1 of about 5 people who doesn't care that Angel is returning to Dark Horse.
2. I like the last Knight Errant mini to pick up the new one. The art looks a little better, not that the
Read more…I know that there are three threads about DC's relaunch already but this is about the consequences of one apparent decision that Superman was the first super-hero to appear (publically) in this DCnU reality thus seemingly erasing the Justice Society
Read more…Right here: http://act-i-vate.com/114-36-1.comic
Read more…I read the brand new Mighty Thor #1 (Am I really going to file this with the "M"s and not the "T"s?) and it seems the Silver Surfer is back with Galactus. I go "Wha..?" as is my wont when things like that happen. Then we see Loki is a child again. Th
Read more…One of my Facebook friends (hi, Jason!) posted a bunch of ads from the '80s advertising Marvel's G.I. Joe comics. I remember a couple of them from way back then and also remember loving the concept of advertised comics.
I think Marvel & DC are real
Read more…