The Special Edition of Paul McCartney’s internationally acclaimed album The Boys of Dungeon Lane features four additional recordings including a new version of 'Home To Us', his celebrated duet with Ringo…"
"Then you haven't read Commander Benson's three-part Deck Log series (#196-198) "Kryptonite--a Glowing Reference." (I keep a hardcopy bagged and boarded . . .for ease of reference.)
I take that very kindly, my friend.
"I'm back to reading "Green Lantern" again (starting with Green Lantern Corps #201), and here's what I have so far:
LIGHT CONSTRUCTS:
190. Boxing glove
OTHER:
208. Sound-distorting amplifiers/speakers
209. Life-support system
210. Sonic gun
More to…"
While Superman is off on one of his "space missions," the authorities contact Lex Luthor, in prison, to help with a national emergency. Luthor, or course, uses this oppoertunity to escape. He holes…"
"Re: TMP costumes: I always thought they were influenced by Space: 1999.
Re: "radically reimagined" Klingon: It was Gene Roddenberry's view that they always looked like this... or would have if the TV budget could have afforded it.
Re: Persis…"
"For STTMP, I think they tried too hard to mainstream Trek with the blah white uniforms. The radically reimagined Klingon appearance temporarily took me out of the story. After this, I saw Persis Khambatta with long black hair in The Wilby Conspiracy…"
"PS ARTBOOKS
GOLDEN AGE CLASSICS: AMAZING MAN VOL 1 HC
PRE-CODE CLASSICS: GHOST RIDER VOL 2 HC
PS ARTBOOKS: CHAMBER OF CHILLS VOL 5 HC
GOLDEN AGE CLASSICS: THE SPIRIT VOL 2 HC
PS ARTBOOKS PRESENTS: CLASSIC HORROR COMICS VOL 11 HC
I only buy the HCs,…"
"ACTION COMICS #276 - "The War Between Supergirl and the Supermen Emergency Squad!"
Here's what Bob had to say about this story over in the "Supergirl Archives, Volumes One and Two" discussion:
1) Clark is summoned to the death bed of John Kiley, a…"
"I finally remembered to check this. It's mostly art -- covers, pin-ups, stories. There's a couple of pages of text at the beginning and that's about it. It's mostly Dan DeCarlo (he did draw B&V for years), but also some Harry Lucey, Irv Novick,…"
"I think it's well established that Superman can use his vision powers even when he's physically incapacitated by the green stuff.
Right you are, sir! I addressed this in the second part of my Deck Log Entry # 196-8 tryptich, "Kryptonite---a Glowing…"
Hal Jordan: And one more thing, young lady -- you've got to stop flirting with me! Arisia, you're half my age!
Arisia: No, I'm not, Hal! No--! I'm fourteen by Earth standards, but Graxos IV circles its sun twice as often as Earth! That…"
Jeff, I want to thank you and Tracy for the well-wishes you have given me, just to let you know how touching and thoughtful I think it was. I'm happy to tell you that I'm doing much better and I feel about 99% back to normal. Of course, it's easy to recuperate when all I have to think about is getting better while Adam takes every other burden upon himself. Here on Earth-B he has the reputation of being rather a cranky old cuss, but I know he's as sweet as a puppy! Tell him I said that and I'll blame it on the stroke.
Thank you again, Jeff, for thinking of me and do, please, pass my thanks and best wishes on to Tracy.
Happy new year!
Cheryl
PS: Re: the puppy comment--yes, I know this will be publicly on your wall, but I'm betting Himself never pays attention to these. Also, there may be a better way to message you but I don't see anything else.
Comments
Thank you again, Jeff, for thinking of me and do, please, pass my thanks and best wishes on to Tracy.
Happy new year!
Cheryl
PS: Re: the puppy comment--yes, I know this will be publicly on your wall, but I'm betting Himself never pays attention to these. Also, there may be a better way to message you but I don't see anything else.