Cap remembers Bucky in a special way...
http://www.letsbefriendsagain.com/2011/06/29/the-pact/ Now you can, too...
Read more…http://www.letsbefriendsagain.com/2011/06/29/the-pact/ Now you can, too...
Read more…If June Robbins (Challengers of the Unknown) had to take on the Countess (S.H.I.E.L.D.), who would win? Not necessarily in a fight, but in some type of competition.
Read more…Just thinking about this. Who would be a good character for the Spectre to team up with? Would it be someone really powerful, or perhaps someone with no powers whatsoever but a lot of grit and determination?
Yeah, I'm thinking John Constantine.
Read more…Is anyone else watching this show? Remember the "War of the Worlds" TV series in the 80s? This show reminds me of that one, but, where the 80s series was a follow-up to the 1953 movie, this one looks more like a follow-up to the Tom Cruise "War of th
Read more…So , here's a line for discussion of Disney-based comics - Especially the " ducks and mice " , Mickey/Donald/Uncle $. , etc. , although if there's anything to say about a Hanna Montana or Pirates of the Carribean(Sic??) or Haunted amnasion comic , go
Read more…I would like to see TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON but I missed Transformers II , though I saw and liked the first one .
" Big-Time " movies cost about $11.50 for " regular " - flat , I mean - admission here in San Francisco and I am EXTREMELY mone
Read more…It's been a long time coming, but Comedy Central has confirmed that the fifth (or is that sixth?) season will premiere on June 24.
http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-3-4-new-futurama-episodes-premiere-on-comedy-central-in-june
Read more…http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004W7NYZU/ref=ox_ya_os_product Yes, I ordered one.
Read more…I've been reading a book called "Fuzz and Fur: Japan's Costumed Characters", by Edward and John Harrison. It's all about how just about everything in Japan has its own costumed mascot. Oh, not just sports teams or businesses - but towns and prefectur
Read more…My comics shop got shorted this month on its Life With Archie order, so I got it only last week. I'm still enjoying it, although the "Archie Marries Betty" half is at the moment less interesting than the "Archie Marries Veronica" part.
In "Archie M
Read more…Hey all,
Kurt Busiek's run on Superman from a few years ago is one of my all-time favorite runs on the character... and back then, there was once story that was promised (and completed) that kept getting pushed back for reasons that were never quit
Read more…http:://www.comics.org/issue/226291/cover/4/
At least that carried their own title , STARTING during the SA , for over 25 issues , into ( by cover date anyway ) Gerald Ford's presidency...
Read more…from this link:
The recent mention of TCJ in another line gives me excuse to mention it .
TCJ started as a free adzine named THE NOSTALGIA JOURNAL , which IIRC I had a ( Unsolicited ? ) subscription to in 1977 when Gary Groth bought it and turned it into THE COMIC
Read more…http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/06/23/robin-damian-wayne-letters-dick-grayson-nightwing/
This is how fan fiction should be done.
...Please ?
Really , could someone please post the splash pages to ( original numbering ) ( however , the Marvel DAREDEVIL , not the Lev Gleason DAREDEVIL ) BATMAN #66 - the lead Joker story - and DAREDEVIL #102 ? I have a reason , I'll tell you wh
Read more…Alan Grayson was a fire-breathing liberal elected to Congress from a largely conservative Florida district in 2008, and lost his seat in 2010 after being targeted by the national Republican party. He's still a talking head on the cable news shows, an
Read more…The Master (Eddie Izzard), The Doctor (Craig Ferguson), and the plucky companion (Kristen Bell) with new showrunner, Edgar Wright. How would that not be AWESOME?
The above photo was from this weekend's NY Times covering Ferguson's taping of shows
Read more…