I don't know how much getting something like really means to folks these days, but I'm pleased to see Mr. Cribbins get the recognition. Of the characters created for the new series of Doctor Who, Wilfred Mott is my favorite,
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and The Muppets. Both look very good.
Conan, however, looks kind of dumb. The movie, not just the character.
As far as I understand it, the current creators have had enough advance notice to be able to wrap up all current storylines. So there will closure, or at least the attempt at same.
Not really spoilers, but story points to follow...
So the Evolutionaries are proto-humans tasked by Phastos the Eternal with "safeguarding evolution." The do this by defending the enemies of the branch of humanity that shows the most (in the
...That there are still retail outlets , here in the US , that sell comics which hand-write - in PEN ! - arrival dates on the bacover of the comic book ?
'Tis true ! A deli/newsstand near to me , in San Francisco's Mission District , does it - I went
Prepare yourself for a Grandpa Simpson good old fashion tirade ;)
I am going to make a provocative statement. I enjoy the work of Jack Kirby and Stan Lee but I have had my fill. Same goes for the work of Gardner Fox, Joe Shuster, Jerry Siegal, Bob
One of my Facebook friends (hi, Jason!) posted a bunch of ads from the '80s advertising Marvel's G.I. Joe comics. I remember a couple of them from way back then and also remember loving the concept of advertised comics.
Long time members here have had the dubious distinction of being able to watch from the day we got our dog Scoobert Antonio Doo Lane eleven years ago to the present. They've seen him in the various costumes my wife Dolores got him every year, and he
I was going to do a thread on my FIVE favorite Justice League/Justice Society team-ups when I discovered that I couldn't pick just five! So I'm going to write about all of them. These won't be synopses since I am assuming that everyone is familar wit
In the naaammee ooff $65 million buck$ , the SPIDER-MAN: TURN OFF THE DARK Broadway musical , now fully de-Traynored , opens tonite on The Gaudy White Way .
Yes , the " another OPENIN'..." part of a certain Cole Porter song finally comes thru !
"Brotherhood of Man" -- probably my favorite number from one of my favorite musical comedies -- a sure fire showstopper if it's done right -- flopped around like a dying fish on the stage last night.