Future of Ning site
Uh, gang -- mods in particular -- how does this affect us?
http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/04/15/social-network-platform-ning-lays-40-cuts-free-service
Uh, gang -- mods in particular -- how does this affect us?
http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/04/15/social-network-platform-ning-lays-40-cuts-free-service
At a dollar store just a block of less away from where Isit here typing this now , they had , on sale , a 3-disc box of Video CDs - VCDs - of the " Original " , 1977-1983 Star Wars trilogy , the Original Trilogy , in a box .
It was VCDs , not DVDs
Read more…With the recent release on DVD of the Rogen THE GREEN HORNET movie let's continue GH discussion in this line , instead of reviving the older lines , 'mm'kay ????? Hah ha .
How many different formats/versions of the DVD are out ?
Is there any site
Read more…More powerful team: the original X-Men, or the Legion of Substitute Heroes?
Read more…The Avengers #16 is well-remembered as the issue where Captain America missed one too many meetings and discovered that the A-listers (Thor, Iron Man, Giant-Man and the Wasp) were leaving and he was left in charge of three former super-villains (Hawk
Read more…If 'Mazing Man fought Sgt. Rock, who would get the girl? Or the Ice Cream Soldier? Or the Guido?
Read more…...is Power Girl #24. It says more about the current state of politics, bigotry, and fear in the United States than anything I've read in years.
Read more…I'd like to ask about (SPOILERS) some 00s issues of the Superman titles which I had , but had no more .
Book reprints ? SIssues they linked into ? Etcetera . IIRC for all:
ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #612 had the contemporary Superman nmeeting the very
Read more…Where should I start? Netflix has the series on instant watch starting with the Christopher Eccleston series and onward. They might have some of the older ones for instant watch but the new stuff is what's featured right now.
I'm thinking of starting
Read more…I haven't seen this discussed, but it's a few weeks old, so I may've missed it...
The podcast Coverville, which is a music show of all cover songs, did a special Free Comic Book Day episode, The Comic Book Cover Story. I'm a bit behind in my podcas
Read more…Super Dinosaur
Captain America/Thor
Bongo Comics Free-For-All 2011
The Cap/Thor story was my favorite, but I liked the design of Super Dinosaur. I always like seeing the Simpsons as drawn by Sergio Aragones.
Read more…http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Monday Thank you, Elliot S! Maggin.
Read more…What's your opinion of subtitled movies and TV shows , anyway ?
As I mentioned , a subbe'd movie was one of the movies I saw recently...Some people have absolute " No ! I EILL NOT watch subtitles ! " reactions to them , I obviously , don't , but I
Read more…http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/09/julie-taymor-to-leave-spider-man-turn-off-the-dark-musical/ I know it's a mess, but I still want to see it. :)
Read more…http://drwaller.net/ It's in association with the upcoming Green Lantern film where she'll be played by Angela Bassett.
Read more…As I pondered a bit about the original X-Men, I remembered how the Beast got stronger, faster and hairier in Amazing Adventures #11. Jean Grey was improved from Marvel Girl to Phoenix in Uncanny X-Men #102. (And yes, I know about all the retcons but
Read more…Let's make this a line for discussion of nespaper comic strip ( Web/whatever ones , too . ) , old , new.........hey .
I have moved from San Francisco to Berkeley and so my " local paper " has switched to the Oakland Tribune , which runs slightly di
Read more…"Your Majesty, would you like...your sceptre?"
Dooooo-doot, dooooo-doot! Dooooo-doot, dooooo-doot!"
(If you don't know what that's all about, see here and here.)
Anyhow, now that I've got that out of my system, let me ramble on a bit about my tho
Read more…